Since it’s Thanksgiving, want to quickly share a few things I am thankful for today and everyday…
1. Thankful we got to see my husband at he fire station and spend time with him as he was on shift and couldn’t come home
2. Thankful the biggest “issue” of the day was someone having an accident in his pants and he has the ability to clean it up himself.
3. Thankful that when an ornament was broken, it didn’t hurt anyone.
4. Thankful for truth telling, even though she knew she may get into trouble.
5. Thankful for a reliable car to drive and gas to get me to and from my love.
6. Thankful for health: mine and my family’s
7. Thankful for a house full of love.
8. Thankful for full bellies.
9. Thankful for heat and electricity
10. Thankful for FaceTime and cell phones to be able to see and hear family
11. So very very thankful that all of the mishaps today didn’t get to me and I was able to think positively with every little hiccup. Life is a gift. 🦃
Just a few things. Very simple. Yet many people don’t have these things in their lives. So it’s important to me to truly enjoy the small things and now how truly blessed we are. Even if you don’t have everything you want, there is always something to be thankful for. Focusing on these things will bring even more to be thankful for in your life. What are you thankful for? I’d love to hear from you and celebrate with you.
#thankful #grateful #blessed🙏 #thanksgiving #firewife #firestation #dinnerparty #familytime #love